Which is the Best Magento Hosting in UK?
Magento is an eCommerce platform used to build online stores for different products, it offers powerful SEO, marketing and catalog management tools, and it also provides web store owners with flexible shopping cart system. Magento is one of the greatest eCommerce platforms in the world, it is very easy to use, it is designed to be used as an application especially for those that are not developers.
When speaking about UK Magento Hosting, it’s important to know that you have to do a lot of researches and read a lot of articles. It’s not easy to pick a web hosting company as there are too many and you can’t trust all of them. That’s why we are here to help you save your time, you need just to let us do the hard work for you. Our team is dedicated to researching, reading and testing everything about the best Magento Hosting UK and here you can find the most trusted and reliable companies that we can guarantee for.
|Top Magento Hosting with UK Data Centres|
|Hostings #||Price m.||Renewal||Domains||Disk Space||Bandwidth||Extras||Link|
|TMDhosting Review||$2.65||$4.85||1||Unlimited SSD||Unlimited||Free Domain
|Get DiscountRead Review|
|Fastcomet Review||$2.95||$2.95||1||35GB SSD||Unlimited||Free Domain
|Get DiscountRead Review|
|Nexcess Hosting Review||£15.13||£15.13||10||7.5GB||75GB||24GB DDR3 RAM||Get DiscountRead Review|
|Siteground Review||£2.75||£6.95||1||10GB||Unlimited||Free Domain||Get DiscountRead Review|
|Tsohost Hosting Review||£1.12||£1.12||2||500MB||5GB||Code: SHARK||Get DiscountRead Review|
|Vidahost Hosting Review||£2.42||£2.99||6||2GB||25GB||Free Domain
|Get DiscountRead Review|
|Hosting.co.uk Review||£2||£2||2||10GB||100GB||–||Get DiscountRead Review|
What is Important to Know when Choosing?
Getting the good and reliable hosing for Magento is not a simple task, you need to know how it works so that you can make it run fast and reliably. The following should be consider when choosing your Magento host for your website:
- Know the Requirements of your Website: First of all, you need to know the requirements of your store, there are three main things you need to know, they are bandwidth, disk space and processing capacity. In order to avoid failure of your store during crunch time, you need to allocate the maximum values for your bandwidth, disk space and processing capacity so that the hosting platform will be able to handle all the demand on your website.
- Choose The Right Server: The Server you choose have a long way in affecting your website positively or negatively. There are two types of hosting; shared servers and dedicated servers. Shared servers are created through virtualization technology which makes it possible for many websites to share single physical hardware platform and this means the cost of hosting will be cheaper but the disadvantage is that the hardware resources will be limited because they are being shared by many stores. The second type of hosting is dedicated servers; these servers are dedicated so they are used to host a single web store on a single hardware platform. The only disadvantage is that the cost of hosting is much but it has a lot of benefits. It is faster.
- Security: Security is one of the most important thing to consider when choosing Magento hosting UK, although there are some security measures that the admin must take, the host also is responsible for most of the security issues and these includes taking care of different patches in the operating system and the server.
- Reliability: When choosing a Magento UK hosting, make sure that the hosting company is reliable and trust worthy, also ensure that the hosting company has experience in handling issues that relate to Magento. You need to know the following about the company; the year of establishment, the number of developers in the company, the number of databases and the speed rating of the company. All these are very important.
- Performance: The performance of your web store is very important, your web store must be able to load quickly, this will make your visitor to stay, it also helps in ranking your page.
Which are the Advantages?
- It is Open Source: Magento is free of charge and if you are a developer, there is a range of further extensions for you.
- Scalability: Magento is the best choice for small online stores that have plan of enlarging their stores. It is also great for large stores, Magento can deal with both large and small traffic.
- Widget Comprehensiveness: Magento is a great tool for the complexity and functionality of your web store, it has unlimited shopping features that you can add to your website, it also has great widgets to make your store look more professional.
- Code Reusability: You can share your code among other developers and you can also reuse other people’s code, this enhance creativity.
- Social Media Functionality: With Magento, you can include automatic social media links and icon on your website.
- SEO: One of the greatest advantages of Magento is that the software comes with in-built Search Engine Optimization (SEO), this makes your store rank higher on search engines.
- Mobile Friendly: Most visitors are mobile users and Magento has taken care of the responsiveness of the store. It has the capacity for both iOS and Android smartphones.
- Security: Safety is a must when dealing with eCommerce store, hackers are everywhere but Magento is a hack proof system that will handle that.
- Payment Gateways: Magento has more than 50 different payment gateways that you can use for your store.
Which are the Disadvantages?
- Magento can become slow if the server’s configuration is not up to its requirement. It requires a lot of memory.
- It can be complex to newbies, it has advanced features and mass customization and this can confuse a new user.
- Magento runs on PHP and this consumes a lot of memory, therefore, strong hardware is necessary to run the software.
How to Install?
Magento is very easy to install if you can just follow the steps below:
- Set up your Database: You can do this by login into your control panel and use the MySQL wizard to create your database. Keep the database login details, they are very important.
- Download Magento: Download the Magento installation package from magento.com.
- Upload: After downloading the installation files, use your control panel manager to upload them, ensure that you upload it in the same directory in which you want to install Magento.
- Follow the Installation Wizard: the next step is to follow the Magento installation wizard by accepting all the terms and conditions and continue with the installation process.
- Configure the Administrative Account: after the installation has completed, the wizard will take you to a new page where you will have to insert your Admin details and password, after that you will be redirected to the last stage of the installation process.
Magento is an eCommerce platform that has been used for so many years. It is a great solution for a growing eCommerce business. To choose such a platform for your business, Magento is the best offer for you, it has everything you need to set up a website and it is also secure. The only down side is that Magento runs on PHP and this requires programming skills. Choosing Magento hosting will bring you a lot of success.